Milano&Cars is event that celebrates exquisite Milanese automotive tradition. Weekend event is focused on design heritage that created petrolhead passion. On 1st July we present cult Milanese vehicle designers through series of lectures at Monza race track. For the first time creators of Milanese automotive style will gather in one place.
Milan automotive culture is like no other. This city gave birth to sporty Alfa Romeo, luxurious Isotta Fraschini and some of the world best car body makers – Touring, the greatest pre-war Italian carrozzeria, Zagato that epitomises quirky sports car bodies and Castagna, heir of Milanese luxury tradition.
Milano&Cars will take place during Coppa Intereuropa, the largest classic car track race in Italy. Several thousand spectators will gather 31 May – 2 June to see 300 gentleman drivers racing 150 cars. Accompanying exhibitions of cars designed in Milano (mainly Alfa Romeo’s bodied by Zagato, Touring or Castagna) and Alfa Romeo Autodelta cars will be organised. Milano&Cars will add special flavour to this unique event. On 1st June also 150 Porsche 911 will join us to celebrate 50th anniversary of that model. Expect to see great selection of Alfa Romeo’s: TZ1, TZ2, T33, 33TT3, 33TT12, 177, Turbodelta, Giulietta Colli Promiscua, 8C Competizione…
Saturday 1 June
13.30-14.30 lunch break
Friday 31 May – Sunday 2 June
61st Coppa Intereuropa
Exhibition of cars designed in Milano
Exhibition of Alfa Romeo Autodelta cars
1. Gioacchino Acampora, Castagna Milano, CEO – Creating one-off tomorrow
2. Marco Bonetto, Bonetto Design, CEO – Bonetto a family history of design and cars
3. Alessandro Camorali, Camal, CEO – Reverse Classic Program
4. Enrico Fagone, Studio Fagone, founder – Milanese automotive tradition
5. Alessandro Maccolini, Alfa Romeo, Chief Designer Exterior – Future of Alfa Romeo design
6. Giulio Partisani, Bertone, Designer – Alfa Romeo Pandion